Simina is a 20 year old Romanian illustrator, based in London. She is currently studying Graphic Communication Design at Central Saint Martins but tries to keep her work linked to her fine arts background.
She has recently started looking into film photography as a storytelling medium, travels a lot and when she’s not making art, she practices a lot of yoga or indulges in social complaining over fine cheesecake and cheap wine. Not much of a morning person, but provided the correct amount of coffee, will perform promptly from the earliest hours of the day.
Collective art shows:
- 'Surface' visual arts show, Doomed gallery Dalston London, 2017
- 'Life, death, whatever' visual arts show, National Trust's Sutton House London, 2017
- 'Super’ film festival visual arts show, Bucharest, 2016
- “The exhibitionists” figure drawing exhibition, London, 2015
- ‘Super’ film festival visual arts show, Bucharest, 2015
- Dissolved magazine, 2017
- Spiritualitate, materialitate si proprietate, Octavian Jora, book cover, 2017
- 'Cordyceps’ comic, Awesome ‘Possum natural science comic anthology, 2016
- Ripening magazine, 2016
- Pink Things magazine, 2016
- “Interritus’ graphic novel, Orbital Comics London, 2016
- “Ein Land, Ausgezeichnet’, The German Cultural Centre Klausenburg, 2014